[nabs-l] meeting results and what to do to get aworkingcomputerfor college

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 17:53:46 UTC 2012

I don't have the money to pay for school.  Loans aren't worth
crap to pay back, and if you, Ignasi, were to take out student
loans, guess what?  You'd be paying them back and never have the
money, in my case, to comfortably raise the kids and support
yourself and a severely disabled husband say.
Beth