[nabs-l] meeting results and what to do to get a working computer for college

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Jul 21 23:11:18 UTC 2012

I fixed the subject since it was driving me insane.
The balloons can be gotten to--usually they're on the system tray, if
you're using jaws use windows+b, or insert+f11 for a list.
Your problem with Viruses is well, your problem. Get Microsoft Security
Essentials and don't download and run a ton of stuff. Believe it or not,
it's possible to get a virus on the mac too. Actually, they're generally
the first to be hacked at the black-hat deal.