[nabs-l] Philosophical Homogeneity

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Jul 22 01:17:31 UTC 2012

Kirt,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you join NABS? Didn't you,
at one point, seek national office in NABS? If this is the case, you
might want to know that joining NABS, let alone serving as a national
officer, means that you have joined the NFB. Or least, that is how I
read the NABS constitution. For those NABS constitution scholars out
there, is that the case? And if you have unknowingly joined the NFB
Kirt, that also means that you have also signed the pledge. Ah, those
dubious NFB-ers! *kidding* In all seriousness though, and provided I'm
correct in my understanding, it may be helpful information to you,
Kirt, and everyone, in order to engage in a manner congruent to your beliefs.

Respectfully,
Jedi