[nabs-l] meeting results andwhatto dotogetaworkingcomputerforcollege

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jul 22 04:17:20 UTC 2012

Arielle, the DSB in Arkansas wanted all of my medical information!
Here's the problem I had with them!
After my DSB counselor retired, and this new woman took over, I had to
get another letter proving that I was blind!
That stuff should've been on file, but she said that she didn't have it!
Evidently, when the old woman retired, my file was taken with her so
we have to start from scratch!
I'm tired of this run around, that I'm getting!
Blessings, Joshua