[nabs-l] Proactively sharing frustrations with rehab services

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:27:50 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am sorry you feel that way. I would be willing to talk to you off line if
you like. I feel we could all use someone to talk to befcause life is hard,
school is hard, finding a job is hard, and being blind is hard. These things
by themselves are difficult and putting them together is even more trying. I
know you feel down at times and feel others are pushing you futurthur down,
but just know there ae people out there who are willing to talk to you and
help you through these trying times. I am will ing to talk to you off list
if you lik and we can talk about school and how I did and am doing things
and what resources and adaptations I use if you like. My email address is
gloria.graves at gmail.com I would hate to see you give up on your dreams. I
would be willing to talk to you. Please hang in there. you can do it.