[nabs-l] ipad and apex question

Amber R. Herrin herrinar at muohio.edu
Mon Jul 23 20:59:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am unsure as to why you are having problems reading in iBooks, as my
fiancée has read using his Apex without difficulty, but I can say that
opening an edit field is as simple as pressing a cursor router button
located above text that is part of the title of the field.

As I recall, cursor router buttons that lack characters below them will not
activate the field.

HTH,

Amber