[nabs-l] NFB Philosophy

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:12:58 UTC 2012

What is the ABC?
Vejas

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ashley Bramlett" <bookwormahb at earthlink.net
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 17:08:53 -0400
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] NFB Philosophy

Josh,
First, his last name is spelled wrong.  Second,
Second, I think based on comments from other lists that he is
staying with
ACB.  As to who is joining whom, unless you have stats to back it
up, I
suspect that organization membership is declining.  This because
not enough
young people are involved in NFB and old members are dying out.
I saw on
nfb-talk that two or maybe three members just passed away.  A few
members in
my state have  passed too such as Sevelle Allen.  Leaders seem to
retire and
pass away or move away.  So really, I'm not so sure nfb
membership is
increasing so much as to shout about it like we're better than
ACB.  I just
don't think young generations join advocacy groups as much, even
if they're
blind.
Ashley