[nabs-l] NFB Philosophy

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 21:24:05 UTC 2012

Joshua,
most countries have accessible money. why not research how they do it to
answer a question what makes currency accessible? From what I heard, they
have different sized bank notes. None have braille; impractical because it
would get smashed; and more importantly not all blind people read braille.

Ashley