[nabs-l] Please Except My Condolences

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Jul 23 21:31:08 UTC 2012

Wow!
That's like a testimony from a friend of mine, that worked at the
World Trade Center.
He didn't feel like going to work, on Septimber 11th, 2001, so he stayed home.
Because of that, he was spared.
God works in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform.
I know this is off topic for the list, but I believe we can put all of
this aside, to honor the victems.
Blessings, Joshua