[nabs-l] A question for Mac users

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 00:24:04 UTC 2012

Well... Flash is definitely not the most accessible platform out
there, but you have a better chance of being able to use flash sites
totally or partially if you are using Windows. That isn't really a
problem for me, but if you regularly visit websites that use flash
content heavily then a Mac might not be a good idea...

Sent from my iPhone