[nabs-l] ipad and apex question

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:18:46 UTC 2012

I have never used an iOS device with a  braille display, but if you
are planning on using it from the Apex's keyboard I don't see the
point of having iPad. I would say an iPod touch or iPhone will do the
same for you and both of those devices take a lot less space than the
iPad. If you are going to keep using the iPad try to leave your
Braille Note alone for a couple of weeks and get used to the touch
screen. Then go back to the BN and use it for typing if that's faster
for you. You can double tap an edit field to edit its content.

Sent from my iPhone