[nabs-l] why I want a mac

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:33:52 UTC 2012

Beth,
I don't think anyone is saying that you don't have reasons to want a
Mac. I wanted a Mac because I find that it gives me a much better user
experience than Windows did. I could afford it and I bought it. Now...
If I couldn't afford my Mac and I had a pc that works just fine could
I have convinced rehab to buy me one? Probably not, because I didn't
really need a Mac. I just wanted one, which is very respectable but is
also not rehab's problem.

Sent from my iPhone