[nabs-l] why I want a mac

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 24 13:06:58 UTC 2012

Beth,
then what do you use now to write messages if the pc is ruined?
If you want a mac badly, have parents or a charity buy it for you.
BAsed on numerous comments here, it sounds like rehab doesn't buy macs.
Besides, you need to keep your windows skills up for employment. employers
use windows pcs and they will hire applicants well versed in microsoft and
windows applications.

Ashley