[nabs-l] why I want a mac

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 24 13:11:52 UTC 2012

Beth,
Rehab doesn't care what you want. they care about what will make you
employed. Sorry to say it this way, but it’s the truth.
I'd say you need to justify your needs in writing and see if other vr
clients have gotten macs.
If they won't buy it, get one through other sources such as family or a
lions club. You can go to college with a windows pc, so if rehab will buy
you one,
use that.

Ashley