[nabs-l] why I want a mac

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Jul 24 16:07:03 UTC 2012

Ashly,
I don't want to be mean, but coming out and saying what needs to be said
should be good. Granted I may as well be talking to a wall at this
point, since she is stuck on the mac and the reasons for it keep
changing, but whatever.

As for parents being required to help blind people, they already do. My
brother got his car for $800 or so. Maybe he had help, I honestly have
no clue. But part of the money he put in. Unless parents are dropping
10+k on a car, justifying "I need a braille note because joe got a car,"
doesn't quite work. Your braille note costed at least 5 times more than
a reliable car did, not to mention your pc.