[nabs-l] why I want a mac

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jul 25 00:17:14 UTC 2012

Beth -- I work for a rehab agency -- not Colorado, and in all
honesty, I have to say the justifications you have given for wanting
a Mac wouldn't do it for me.  You are basically saying I want one.

At this point we buy mainly Windows machines because that is where
we, and our trainers have the most experience.  It is what is still
used at the majority of work sites and there is more Windows
knowledge in the blind community then Mac.  This is changing some,
but you need to say what you can do with the Mac that you can't do
with a Windows PC.

Dave