[nabs-l] resume

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 18:31:18 UTC 2012

Hi there. Your resume does make sense but if I can suggest a couple of
things. It would be good if you had your education first, then your skills,
then your job experience and references. If you talk to 10 different people
about resumes, you'll get 10 different answers. <smile> So this is just a
suggestion.
Also, make sure the bulleted points are the same for each job. For the
library job you put periods (.) instead of dashes (-), which you used for
all other job duties.
HTH and I wish you all the best in your grad school endeavors.
Hope Paulos