[nabs-l] If You Want To Help Shape The Future Of My Internet Radio Work Please Read On

David Dunphy djdrocks22180 at audioaccessfm.com
Mon Jul 30 17:50:00 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone!
I am happy to report that after last week, my Windows XP machine that I use for broadcasting is back up and running, which is good, cause I want to entertain you with another musically awesome Djd Invasion show, but I need your help too!

Tune in at 8 PM eastern to The Djd Invasion show happening on Audio Access FM, and I think finally JAndJFM too!

This is going to be  120 minutes that will be rewarding, entertaining, informative, and an opportunity for you to help shape the future of my show and this radio project you've come to know as Audio Access FM. I'm at a cross roads now, in my radio work and personal life. And If I'm going to keep going on air, which I want to in a big way, then I want the work I do to matter, which is why you need to tune in and hear what I will be saying about what's coming for the station and more.
In addition to this serious end of things, there will be our Judge Judy clip of the month, upbeat and awesome songs that will leave you with a good feeling, an eclectic mix of songs that will give something to everyone, and more...

And if course, you can contribute to the show through our interactions, requests, etc.

To participate in tonight's show, contact me in one of the following ways:

By email at
daviddunphy at audioaccessfm.com

Via msn or aol instant messengers at
interact at audioaccessfm.com

Via skype at
audio.accessfm

Or via telephone at
1-516-324-2314

Get ready for a ride that will make you laugh, have you singing to the tunes, and will give you hope and excitement about the not too distant future, so to hear it all put out on the table, save this email, and at any time between 8 PM and 10 PM eastern, go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/broadband.php

or to
http://www.jandj.fm

to be part of the fun!