[nabs-l] Take Megabus to Dallas for a Buck

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jun 1 01:48:34 UTC 2012

Hello Ashley and everyone,

    Not only that but they only allow one checked bag per passenger. We were
considering using them to come to the convention until we found out this
nasty little secret on their Web site. If you travel light it's not a
problem but if you need to bring one suitcase containing your personal
belongings, a DJ pack with your recording gear and another pack with your
speakers you're screwed. Back in the days of Greyhound and Trailways both
companies allowed one to check multiple bags through without having to pay a
fee as the airlines now do. Greyhound still allows one to check multiple
bags through to their intended destination. just wanted to give everyone a
heads-up on this point.

Peter Donahue