[nabs-l] Consultation regarding an Academic Mission Needed

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:22:54 UTC 2012

Hi Hamid,

It turns out that NABS has recently had a conference call on how
we handle math as blind people, which was very informative for
all involved.  The recording of the call has been posted on
www.nabslinkaudio.org.  I encourage you to check it out!

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."