[nabs-l] Consultation regarding an Academic Mission Needed

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:56:03 UTC 2012

Hello,
It uses eloquence I believe. With the reed, grandma, grandpa, bobby and
shelly. There are more, but those are the voices it has.
It also can be sped up to a million times that of the Apex, so you don't
have to be forced to listen to that super slow voice that the Apex has on
fastest.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs