[nabs-l] problem with the music list, what's going on?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:46:19 UTC 2012

Hi Joshua,

You can change that. Just go to www.nfbnet.org and log in with your email
address and list password (if you forget your password, click the "email
password" button to have it emailed to you) to your member options. On the
options page, you'll see a lot of radio buttons, one of which should be
about receiving copies of your posts. Check no, then go down to the bottom
and click save, and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps,

Chris