[nabs-l] problem with the music list, what's going on?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:46:19 UTC 2012


Hi Joshua,

You can change that. Just go to www.nfbnet.org and log in with your email
address and list password (if you forget your password, click the "email
password" button to have it emailed to you) to your member options. On the
options page, you'll see a lot of radio buttons, one of which should be
about receiving copies of your posts. Check no, then go down to the bottom
and click save, and you should be good to go.

Hope this helps,

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Joshua Lester
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 5:29 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] problem with the music list, what's going on?

I agree, Ashley!
I'm having problems with the other lists.
I was hoping the moderators would solve the problem, for the rest of the
lists, like he did, for this one.
I don't want to receive copies of my messages, after I send them, to Music
Talk, or NFB Talk.
The NFB Arkansas list does that to me, as well as Perform-Talk.
Thanks, Joshua

On 6/3/12, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Beth,
> That is good you caught your own error. the nfb lists generally run 
> fine and
>
> when they don't David Andrews puts out a message. So, if messages 
> don't go through, I first suspect it is an error on my part.
> In your case, it was on your end. well, mistakes happen, its good you 
> caught
>
> it.
> Ashley
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Beth
> Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 5:16 PM
> To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
> Subject: Re: [nabs-l] problem with the music list, what's going on?
>
> Oh, it's resolved.  Apparently, I spelled the darn address wrong.
> Beth
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Chris Nusbaum <dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
> To: National Association of Blind Students mailing 
> list<nabs-l at nfbnet.org Date sent: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 16:39:18 -0400
> Subject: Re: [nabs-l] problem with the music list, what's going on?
>
> Hi Beth,
>
> I would try emailing Dave Andrews about this.
>
> Chris Nusbaum
>
> "For we walk by faith, not by sight."
> 2 Corinthians 5:7
>
> Sent from my BrailleNote
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Koby <kobycox at gmail.com
> To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list 
> <nabs-l at nfbnet.org
> sent: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 11:51:47 -0600
> Subject: Re: [nabs-l] problem with the music list, what's going on?
>
> Okay.
> Koby
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 3, 2012, at 11:38 AM, Beth <thebluesisloose at gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> Basically, I'm performing for some friends in the east.  Nothing I 
> want this list to know, but I'd love the lyrics so that I can 
> understand the diction of the singer I'm supposed to sing the part of.  
> :) Beth
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Koby <kobycox at gmail.com
> To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list 
> <nabs-l at nfbnet.org Date sent: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 10:47:17 -0600
> Subject: Re: [nabs-l] problem with the music list, what's going on?
>
> Who will It be for?
> Koby
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jun 3, 2012, at 9:30 AM, Beth <thebluesisloose at gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> I tried to send the following message to music-tlk at nfbnet.org, and it 
> failed twice!  Why?  Here's my message, and hopefully someone can 
> help.
>
> Hi, guys.  It's Beth from Denver, Colorado.  I'd like to know if 
> anyone has a written copy of Faith Hill nd Tim McGraw's I Need You in 
> a Word 97-2003 doc file or a ric text format or text file.
> I need the lyrics because I'm doing a performance sometime next wek.  
> I can't sem to get the lyrics off of the websites Google recommends 
> and because my commputer broke, I'm stuck using my Apex to email and 
> surf the web.  Well, the BrailleNote hates MetroLyrics as well as some 
> other lyrics sites.  If anyone has the lyrics written down, both Faith 
> and Tim's part, just send them to me as an attachment off list.  
> Thanks.
> Beth
>
> _______________________________________________
> nabs-l mailing list
> nabs-l at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> nabs-l:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kobycox%40gma
> il.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> nabs-l mailing list
> nabs-l at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> nabs-l:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/thebluesisloo
> se%40gmail.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> nabs-l mailing list
> nabs-l at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> nabs-l:
>
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kobycox%40gma
> il.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> nabs-l mailing list
> nabs-l at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> nabs-l:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbau
> m%40gmail.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> nabs-l mailing list
> nabs-l at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> nabs-l:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/thebluesisloo
> se%40gmail.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> nabs-l mailing list
> nabs-l at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> nabs-l:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/bookwormahb%40eart
> hlink.net
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> nabs-l mailing list
> nabs-l at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> nabs-l:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/jlester8462%40stud
> ents.pccua.edu
>

_______________________________________________
nabs-l mailing list
nabs-l at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nabs-l_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
nabs-l:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40gmail.c
om





More information about the nabs-l mailing list