[nabs-l] Convention, 2012!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Jun 6 16:15:48 UTC 2012

Well: as a nativist, I'm offended by people that want to become
citizens of this country, but still give their alegance to the country
they left!
If you want to be here, assimulate to our culture!
JMHO!
Let's get this thread on the topic of the NABS list.
I'm really excited about the formation of the Arkansas Association of
Blind Students!
I hope we'll be able to have a booth, with our affiliate, this year.
Blessings, Joshua

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/jlester8462%40stud