[nabs-l] Convention Agenda in Calendar Formats

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Fri Jun 8 10:44:02 UTC 2012

All:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Here is a comprehensive
article from Google's help system on how to add your gmail account in
the manner I talked about in my original message.

http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740

I have found that adding my Google account in this way gives me a lot
of flexibility. My mail, contacts, and calendar are all synced with my
phone, and my mail and calendar are, by using Google Calendar Sync,
synced with Outlook on my laptop. (I haven't found an automatic way to
sync contacts between Google and outlook). In addition, I have a
shared calendar as well as a couple additional calendars that are also
automatically synced to my phone.

Note that you should disable or delete any existing accounts that are
set up as "gmail".

Hope this helps.

Tony