[nabs-l] Goodwill Boycott

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 02:42:01 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have not shopped at good will in many years. I don't know very many people
who shop at Good Will, so I'm not sure if a Boycott alone will do the trick.
Maybe if everyone contacted their newspapers and TV stations telling them of
the boycott and why there is a boycott. Many people find that working
without minimum wage is insane. But just to hammer the point home, point out
that this under minimum wage is a way for the United States to keep a
handhold on under minimum wage so there is some way for under minimum wage
to be instituted back in for everyone else. The precedent is there, so
everyone needs to overturn this law so no one anywhere in the United States
can ever be paid under minimum wage  again.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs