[nabs-l] Megabus Stop in Dallas

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 10 03:14:47 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

    Anyone planning to come to Dallas using Megabus needs to know that the
stop where passengers are dropped off and picked up is located at the
intersection of Elm and Olive Streets. I'm not sure if this is downtown
Dallas or if it's out a ways. The stop is four miles from the Hilton Anatole
so you will need to arrange transportation between the Megabus stop and the
Hilton Anatole.

    We're hoping someone in the Dallas area can help us out as there is no
physical address for this stop one can use for scheduling DART rides or
other transportation between it and the convention hotel. Before attempting
any fixes for this situation for ourselves we'd like to find out if there
are members in the Dallas area familiar with the part of town where the
Megabus stop is located, the nearest physical address to the stop, and what
types of transportation may be available to shuttle convention attendees
between the stop and the Hilton Anatole when they arrive and leave to return
home on Megabus. Any plans of action folks may have all ready come up with
will be very much appreciated. There are at least 10 members coming to the
convention on Megabus from San Antonio. All the best.

Peter Donahue

 Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,