[nabs-l] Megabus Stop in Dallas

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:26:57 UTC 2012

I agree. It is possible that cabs circulate around that area on a regular
basis when the bus pulls in as a means to find business. If there is not one
already waiting nearby, perhaps you can call one of the cab companies listed
at the end of the restaurant guide that was recently circulated on the
master email list. If you give them the name of the intersection you listed
in your email as well as the fact that it is the Megabus stop, I am sure a
cab driver would be able to find you. I do not think the cab fare should be
too expensive especially if you are splitting it up between a large group of
people. I have taken a cab a number of times between the Amtrak station and
the hotel, and it never seemed outrageously expensive to me.

Best of luck,
Elizabeth