[nabs-l] vacation tips please?

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 04:17:41 UTC 2012

Hi, guys.  What are you nabs-sters doing for vacations?  I'm
actually flying to Georgia to visit my boyfriend, and I would
like some practical no-nonsense tips on how to go through
security and airport stuff period.  How should I deal with people
who try to offer me a wheelchair to get into the plane?  Whaut's
the best way to deal with people who might ask me to sit on the
floor even?  This is only the second time I've planned a trip
without a group of blind people or family around.  I would like
to get some good tips on whuat to do at the airport, and how much
it usually would cost for you Denver people to go from east
Denver, my house, to DIA.  Thanks, guys.
Beth