[nabs-l] Good Will Boycott Etc.

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Jun 13 03:06:42 UTC 2012

I agree with your points here.
I'd say though, it's sad that famous people have tried to do it, and
have failed, miserably.
I thought, that the following blind musicians did a good job of making
it coool, as you put it.
#1. Ray Charles.
#2. Stevie Wonder
#3. The Blind Boys of Alabama, and the Five Blind Boys of Mississippi,
(yes, I included Gospel groups.)
#4. Ronnie Milsap, (he needs to put out something new!)
Also, who could forget the late Doc Watson?
These guys are my role models, that I look to, because they didn't let
blindness stop them!
I'm also proud of Parnelle Diggs, for doing what no other blind person
has tried to do, or at least, not in Arkansas!
He ran for congress!
I hope he wins, BTW.
That way, he can be that someone famous, that we're hoping for!
Blessings, Joshua