[nabs-l] Placement tests

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:29:09 UTC 2012

Hi Bre,

I took the Acuplacer a few years back.  However I was exempt from the
English portion for some reason.  I however, was not from the Math
portion which wasn't fun.  I did this through Monroe Community College
in Rochester, New York.  The way it worked was that there was 2
portions which you were only allowed to do this second portion if you
did well on the first.  This was my case.  Both sections were 35
questions, the first was easier than the second, but I don't recall
the material on it and don't know if it is standard or differs from
college to college.  Hope this helps some what.

Justin