[nabs-l] Two Membership Calls You Won't Want ToMissTaking Place Tonight

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:04:24 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings. By saying that I wouldn't chew
Cortney's butt meant that I wasn't going to reprimand her like if I were a
parent or trusted adult identity that recognizes her strengths and
weaknesses. Sorry if you took it the wrong way, and yes I believe that
encouraging someone to develop a skill is great and engaging and can
probably challenge one's self and his or her comfort zone. but no, I did
want to be nice and respect her. Sorry about that