[nabs-l] Goodwill Boycott Conference Call

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Mon Jun 18 17:11:55 UTC 2012

The North Carolina Association of Blind Students has arranged a conference call with Anil Lewis, Director of Strategic Communications for the National Federation of the Blind, on Monday, June 18, at 9:30 pm, on our conference line.

We have decided to open this call to anyone else who wants to join us.

This is a prime opportunity for us all to learn more about the boycott and HR 3086, the Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act.

Here is the dial-in information:

Number to dial is 712-432-3900
Access Code is 3866158

I will ask that, after we introduce ourselves, we mute ourselves on the line to avoid background noise.  This can be toggled mute-unmute by pressing star-6 or using your own phone's features if you can.

If you have questions about the boycott or the Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act that you want answered on the call, please send them to me at president at alumni.ecu.edu by 8:00 pm.  You can still ask questions on the spot after the list of questions I receive are answered.

See you there!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD