[nabs-l] Call on Boycott and HR 3086

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Jun 19 03:32:18 UTC 2012

On behalf of the North Carolina Association of Blind Students, I wish to thank those who participated in the conference call tonight to discuss the Goodwill boycott and the broader issues of subminimum wages and the Fair Wages for Workers with Disabilities Act.

As expected, Anil Lewis was extremely helpful, informative, and inspirational.

The contributions of students outside North Carolina was quite significant, and you all truly enhanced our call.

Justin Salisbury
President
North Carolina Association of Blind Students

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD