[nabs-l] introducing myself

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Jun 19 05:06:04 UTC 2012

Hello all:
My name is Ty, and I am relatively new to the list. I am a member of
ACBS; I am in fact the webmaster. I know a lot of people kind of go for
one over the other, but I like to stay somewhere in the middle; I think
both organizations do good, and that's what I like to see. I figured
this would come up from anyone who knew me as the webmaster, so I wanted
to get it out of the way.

I live in Colorado, and am currently working on a degree in computer
science with an emphasis on security. In my free time, I enjoy reading,
music, carving and I do a lot of technology related stuff; I have had
experience with numerous programming languages, Windows, Linux and OSX.

I have an awesome yellow lab guide dog, whose name is O'Mally. I
received him from GDB in early August of 2011.

I think that's basically it for me. I look forward to contributing and
reading the discussions on list.

--
Take care,
Ty