[nabs-l] the accessibility of newer versions of Windows and Microsoft Office

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jun 19 20:17:38 UTC 2012

Well, National Braille Press has published command guides over the years
-- I am not sure what they have right now.

Microsoft has also put out guides of keyboard commands, search on bung
or Google and I am sure you can find them -- they will be windows
commands, not JAWS commands.

Dave

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/zunaira.wasif%40dbs.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/cassonw%40gmail.c