[nabs-l] introducing myself

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:08:44 UTC 2012

Hi Ty,

Welcome to the list! I remember you from the ACBS list, when I was on it,
and I'm sure you will be a great addition to the discussions here as well! A
lot of us are NFB members, including myself; after all, this list is run by
the NFB's student division. However, I think a lot of us have open minds,
and I'm glad to see one more open-minded person here in you. Again, welcome
to the list!

Chris