[nabs-l] NABS Fundraiser - Handmade Slate Cases

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:15:27 UTC 2012

Hi Dominique,

How do I preorder?

Thanks,

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Domonique Lawless
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 10:50 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] NABS Fundraiser - Handmade Slate Cases

Slate cases are handy, for they keep your stylus and slate from becoming
buried or poking holes in your purse, briefcase or backpack. NABS is pleased
to offer you stylish, compact, and affordable slate cases! In partnership
with Stitchville of Ruston, Louisiana, NABS has designed and manufactured
trendy, handmade slate cases made from cotton with a durable, interior
lining. They fit a standard 28-cell slate and have a pocket for a stylus.
The cases have a velcro closure to prevent loss of any of your slating
supplies. They also come with grommets (reinforced holes) so you can easily
stow your slate case in a 3-ring binder.
	There are currently five patterns to choose from.
Black with white trim. If you are interested in a more monochrome look, than
this is the case for you.
Argyle: This is a diamond pattern. The colors in this pattern are blue,
brown, turquoise, pink, green, red, orange, and white.
Brown with polkadots. The background of this fabric is chocolate brown and
it is covered with an assortment of light colors.
Floral pattern. This fabric is white with red leaves and black curling
vines.
Lime green with chairs.. The background is lime green and printed across the
fabric are all sorts of chairs. Almost all of the chairs are white but every
once and a while you'll find a blue one.

	NABS is selling these cases for $15. If you are interested in
purchasing one please email dlawless86 at gmail.com. Because this is a new
product, custom-designed for students, we will be drop-shipping these cases
as they become available. Pre-orders are highly likely (albeit not
guaranteed) to be for pickup in the exhibit hall. While we will take orders
in the exhibit hall at convention, we encourage you to take advantage of the
free shipping for pre-orders!