[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

The Nabs Membership Committee djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:00:02 UTC 2012

Greetings!
This is an automatic notification to let you know that our latest conference call has been uploaded, and is now ready for you to download.

Title: Navigating The Airport Tips And Tricks For Cane And Dog Users Alike
Description: On Part1 of the June 2012 Nabs call, a wonderful presentation is given on some useful information on navigating the airport with a cane or guide dog. Whether you're going to national convention or taking a trip to visit a friend, these tips will make it easier for you to navigate the airport, from going through security through flying, so that you can be a more confident traveler in this situation.

You can download the show directly at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations/June2012Airport.mp3

Alternatively you can visit the archive page at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations
to hear some of the other calls we've done.
Best regards,
David Dunphy And The Nabs Membership Committee
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org
http://www.nabslink.org