[nabs-l] Megabus Transportation Clarrification

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jun 22 21:04:13 UTC 2012

Hello again everyone,

    I neglected to mention but will do so now before the question comes up
on list. This transportation initiative to assist Megabus passengers going
to the convention to ride to the Hilton Anatole is something we ourselves
are doing. This is not a project of the Texas Affiliate. We'll be bringing
lots of stuff to the convention and needed a large vehicle to transport it
to the hotel from the Megabus stop and felt it appropriate to invite others
attending the convention to share the ride with us. All the best.

Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,