[nabs-l] Alternate Format Processing of an inaccessible Document

Hamid Hamraz hhamraz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:59:38 UTC 2012

Hi there,

Could you report how well it detects mathematical symbols?

As a matter of fact, I am looking for a service to take both the initial
document, and the automatically converted doc file via robobraille,
omnipage, etc, and do the final proof reading as well as doing other
non-automated tasks such as adding a text description after figures, adding
multiple levels of headings for convenient navigation, etc. Any suggestions?