[nabs-l] music production:looking for the right list

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Jun 26 01:26:36 UTC 2012

Hello all:
I've been working on a game engine for a while, which will allow me to
quickly (or more quickly than usual, anyway) write games based on that
framework. I am, however running into a probleM.

I am not really sure where to get the sounds that I would need to make
something at least decent quality, so I was hoping that there was
someone who has ran across this/has some resources. I'm also going to
need background music and the like. I don't mind picking something up,
but good resources for setting up my own would be good. I know of fl7,
but it's apparently not accessible.

Thanks in advance,

--
Take care,