[nabs-l] Alternate Format Processing of an inaccessible Document

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:28:07 UTC 2012

Hi Hamid,
I think this job is probably best done by someone you hire to be your
reader. You can hire another student in your class, or ask your
professor to announce the job to students in more advanced classes.
You could also ask your school's disability services office for help
with translating the math symbols and describing pictures, if your
school has one.
Also, have you asked about this on the NFB's computer science list?
They might know of resources we haven't thought of.
Best of luck,
Arielle

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40