[nabs-l] quick convention question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:43:52 UTC 2012

Hi Sophie,

As Arielle said, anybody who is a student is welcome in NABS, and everyone
is welcome at the NABS meeting. I'm surprised, Josh, that your state's
student division has an age limit; ours doesn't. I'm going into 9th grade
this year, so I was in 8th grade last year. At last year's state convention,
I went to our student division business meeting, and was actually nominated
to be a board member. I lost that election, probably because I was like the
youngest person in the room. Oh well... there's always another year.
<Smile!> But anyway, I'm still very active in NABS and our state's student
division, as I was since 7th grade, when I joined this list.

Chris