[nabs-l] NABS Meeting Agenda

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Jun 27 12:24:11 UTC 2012

I've never attended a NABS meeting, because I joined, two years ago,
and didn't know anything about anything.
I'll be there, because I'm on the marshalling team.
I'll enjoy every moment of the meeting, but it's something new to me.
I'm used to the business going first, in many meetings of other civic
groups, so I'm just surprised that they've moved elections, to the
last on the agenda.
I'm not complaining though.
Blessings, Joshua