[nabs-l] Xbox 360 Accessibility

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:15:40 UTC 2012

Hmmmmm, I know a blind gamer who does PlayStation, but I know
it's not the game platform you were talking about.  I don't
exactly know how the dude plays his games, but he has playstation
network and others.  I love RS GAmes and audio games for PC.
Anyone heard of Cringle Crash?  Maybe I should probably play that
game if it's good with the Mac. ... Anybody want to collaborate
.. elaborate?
Beth