[nabs-l] (no subject)

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 02:22:29 UTC 2012

Good idea! <Smile!>

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Humberto Avila
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 10:13 PM
To: 'National Association of Blind Students mailing list'
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] (no subject)

thank you so much, Chris, like always. Yet my curiosity doesn't kill my cat,
and I wonder how in the world these hackers are capable of guessing
passwords for email accounts. My gMail password is strong and long. I wonder
if they can also hack my account? Hope not. But I won't ever ever give it
out, not even in Braille! (smile).