[nabs-l] Business Meeting

nabs.president at gmail.com nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:51:19 UTC 2012

Deb, thank you for your questions. Allow me to clarify:

We are attempting to work out the ability to record the meeting for later
download, but this has not yet been confirmed. We hope to be able to do so,
but are not sure yet, thus no announcement on that issue.

There is no break scheduled in the meeting. This is an issue with which I
struggled, but in the final analysis the agenda was just too packed to make
it a possibility. You, and anybody else, are, of course, most welcome to
leave at any time you wish for any reason. Folks may come and go as they
please, but only those in the room when their names are drawn for door
prizes will be eligible to win. The iPod Touch will be the last prize drawn,
and will be given away after elections and immediately prior to adjourning.

Arielle, thank you for the kind words. The whole NABS board, and several
members off it, have worked really hard to make this year's convention
activities as successful as possible. We look forward to seeing many of you
at our business meeting, social, and Monte Carlo Night.

I'd be remiss if I didn't include the preregistration link one more time, so
here it is:

http://j.mp/NABS12

Preregister and come early! We'd love to have the chance to say hello.

Also, swing by NABS' table, table 17, in the exhibit hall when you make your
rounds there. The custom slate cases we are selling are very stylish! And
then there's that iPad/Serotek/iPhone accessories raffle.

See y'all soon!,

Sean