[nabs-l] introducing Myself

Rylie Robinson anjehlessa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:31:17 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I don't really know how these introduction processes work on lists,
but I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. I've been on
the list for a long time, but I finally changed my EMail over to a
client that I actually enjoy using. So, hopefully, more posting from
me will follow.

My name is Rylie, a 20-year-old college student attending Indiana
university Purdue University Indianapolis. Right now I'm studying
Secondary English education. I hope after I acquire this degree to
earn a certification in teacher of blind students and teach Braille in
a public school setting.

I have been involved in the nFB for a while, and I know, or know of
quite a few of the Nabs members, and this seemed like one of the best
ways to stay involved, especially with convention coming right around
the corner. I hope to get to know some of you more and to be able to
see some of you in Dallas.

Blessings to all,
Rylie