[nabs-l] introducing Myself

Rylie Robinson anjehlessa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:54:46 UTC 2012

Hobbies...I love to read and write also. music is a major passion of
mine, singing especially. i also love being involved in athletics
(swimming and goalball are my favorites when I am able to participate
in them.) I am very involved in my church, so things such as missions
work, bible studies, witnessing are all important to me. Cooking and
baking are enjoyed; i really like experimenting with International
cooking (Asian is my favorite at the moment.)

What was your first degree in, if you don't mind me asking?

Blessings,
Rylie

P.S. if the conversation between the two of us gets too long, feel
free to Email me off-list. I don't know really what the etiquette is
for the list, so I appologize in advance.