[nabs-l] Packing for Convention and PAC

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Jun 28 23:36:46 UTC 2012

Fellow Federations, as we all start our journeys to Dallas for the 72nd
Annual NFB Convention.  We should all make sure that we pack for PAC.  PAC
is are preauthorized contribution Program where we can give monthly to the
Federation.

Every month, the amount you specify will be withdrawn from your account and
put into the Federation's national treasurery.  From you, we need either a
voided check or the following information: your bank's name, your account
number, and your bank's ABA routing number.  Every bank has a routing number
specific to them and that number is on your checks but anyone at your bank
or a customer service agent for your bank can tell you that number.  We will
then set up a withdrawl every month at the amount you tell us to take.  The
minimum we can do is $5.00 and there is no upper limit.

We will have the usual prizes and contests this year.  The state affiliate
with the most activity on the PAC Plan will win the PAC Rat and the division
with the most activity will receive the PAC Meul and so on.

Currently, we raise approximately 393,000 dollars a year on the PAC plan.  I
am confident that we can drive that figure well over 400,000 at this year's
convention.  So, don't forget to PAC and we will see you in Big D!

Scott LaBarre

Chairman, PAC Plan Committee